Monday, January 24, 2022

A Fancy Happy Birthday


This month Stampin' Fancy Friday is making birthday cards.  I chose to ink up the beautiful Flowing Flowers Stamp Set for this challenge.  Along with the beauty of the images in this stamp set I included the Pearlescent Specialty Paper.  GASP, have you seen this paper?  It is drop dead GORGEOUS!

So, this specialty paper is found in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog and I have no idea why it took me so long to try this.  IRL this paper is stunning.  Get some, it will take your hand made projects up twelve, thirteen, twenty notches.  It shimmers with power and grace.


My colors include Grey Granite, Petal Pink, Very Vanilla, and Pearlescent.  When you stamp on the Pearlescent Paper is does dry as well and stamps with a softness unlike our cardstocks.


I used a couple die sets to bring the details all together on this card.  For the Pearlescent leaves I used the Forever Flourishing Dies and the greeting is stamped on a Tasteful Labels Die.  All the stamped flowers and leaves were fussy cut with a trusty pair of paper snips.


Are you looking for paper crafting supplies?  I can help you.  Click on the shop now link image to visit my SU! Shop.  Reach out to me and I would be thrilled to share my stampin' ideas with you.



2 comments:

  1. Did you sponge dobber your stamp with your colors? Do you have more info on how to get this look?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete