Friday, November 5, 2021

#TGIF341 All Things Fabulous

Oh how I love this color combo challenge hosted by #TGIF341.  These three hues are breezy and airy and  awesome for a summery styled project, and they can also be rich and subtle perfect autumn tones.



For my spin on these inviting-soothing colors I went to a favorite floral stamp on my shelf, All Things Fabulous.  This set does have a coordinating set of dies called Fabulous Florals.


I made a belly band to keep this offset gate fold card closed.  I did use a Blending Brush to add some Pool Party Ink to the flaps of the card front.  I wanted to keep the card base clean and simple.  The only other detail for the base is the greeting which came from the Shaded Summer Stamp Set.

All of the decor is mounted on the band which slides off to be able to open the card.  The band has a "flag" notched out on the bottom end for a bit of texture and detail.  The Pale Papaya Shimmer Vellum doily layer was cut from one of the dies in the Fabulous Florals set as well as all of the stamped florals.  From the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack I took one of the gold stems and tucked it in with all the other flowers and leaves.


For the inside I stamped a complementing greeting which also came from Shaded Summer.  And, for an extra detail I used the doily die to make a stencil and then a Blending Brush to ver lightly add Pale Papaya Ink.


Here's a closer look at the soft stenciled detail on the inside.  For the greeting inside and on the card front I used Soft Suede Ink.





No comments:

Post a Comment