Sunday, November 7, 2021

Creation Station is All About Specialty Paper


The air is getting crisp, it's time for sweaters and coats, stores are selling Christmas decorations, and I've even heard Holiday songs on the radio. And folks, I'm happy to welcome Christmas crafting to prep for a season of celebrating.  So, I have been inspired to create with the Peaceful Place Specialty papers that wonderfully set the stage for winter themed paper crafting and our November Creation Station Blog Hop.


These Peaceful Place Specialty papers are so smartly designed.  Their designs help to create fancy cards rather quick.  Simply add a festive greeting and a punched or die cut element and you have a super cool card in a flash.  If you haven't seen the papers in real life they are grey scale and white designs filled with silver foil details which equals FESTIVE-FANCY!!  And who doesn't love festive and fancy during the holiday season.


The recipe for all three of these cards is the same.  I adhered a 3 3/4" x 5" panel of the Peaceful Place DSP on a 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" panel of cardstock and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach that to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.

I've used the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set and matching Deer Builder Punch for the main/anchor element which I nestled in with a die cut greeting.  The deer are stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake, the greetings are stamped on Basic White with Evening Evergreen.


One last thing to mention is that I used the Tasteful Labels Dies to cut out my greetings on each of these cards.  If you study this last card you might be able to tell that I stretched the small banner die.  You see the die wasn't quite long enough for the "Merry Christmas" image so I ran the die through my Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine twice.  


If you are passionate about getting your hands on lots of DSP aka printed paper then you should stick around for our entire Creation Station Blog Hop.  We're here to share specialty paper so click through and be inspired to use those awesome papers in your stamp stash.  "Next up" along our hop is the adorable and fabulous Jeanna Bohanon.  Her stampin' is always off the charts awesome!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Elisabeth! You have inspired me to finally use these papers! 🌺☕

    ReplyDelete