Sunday, October 24, 2021

Monday Montage Celebrates 200 Hops


Welcome, welcome, welcome to our 200th Monday Montage Blog Hop. For this milestone hop we are "celebrating" with a "celebration" theme. I'm taking this theme out of the box.

I'm celebrating the outstanding colors of autumn, the specialty Blackberry Beauty Papers, the incredibly coordinated Stampin' Up! products, and most important the forever friendships I have made because of SU!  So, to all those who are my stampin' friends I "celebrate" you.  And, I have to agree "some people are just likable..."


I also thought I would "celebrate" myself.  How, you ask?  I CASED one of my own projects.  I traded out the stamps and papers and recreated a card I made recently that has a great layout and fold.  I mentioned in an earlier post that I have no idea what the name of this fold is, but I call it a "hokey pokey" card because the backside is in front, the right side is tucked in the left, and there's detail inside it could be the front of the card.


I used my favorite Blackberry Beauty Suite from the July-December Catalog.  The papers and stamps are right up my alley.  Awesome colors, patterns, dies, typography, and images.  

My card base is Petal Pink and it measures 5 1/2" x 11" and is scored along the long edge at 1", 5 1/4", and 9 3/ 8".  All of the papers come from the Blackberry Beauty 12" x 12" Specialty pack.  The stamp set from the Suite is called Beauty of Tomorrow and the matching dies are called Beautiful Leaves. The largest, and totally awesome, die in the set is what I used to emboss the front right panel of my card.  I did include a couple elements from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack.  I layered them on the left inside panel.


I am happy you have been hopping with us for our 200th hop.  As always ink up and stamp often. Next along our hop is Julie Warnick or go back to visit with Cheryl Curtis.

to Julie

to Cheryl



1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful Elizabeth - I think I might have to CASE it purely for my own crafting pleasure! Congratulations on your 200th hop!

    ReplyDelete