Friday, September 10, 2021

#TGIF333 Sketch Challenge


I said it many times before, so here it goes again, I am a player of sketch challenges because I totally love them!  This one from #TGIF333 is our current challenge and is open to any stamper or paper crafter.  I enjoy sketches as they take me to a completely different look and layout; they expand my creativity.

For this sketch I wanted to create with the Summer Shadows Dies.  You can't buy these dies, you can only get them free with a purchase during Sale-a-Bration this month.  I am super happy that SU! came out with these dies as they match the Shaded Summer Stamp Set in the Annual Catalog.



Here's the run down of what I used for this card.  First, the card base is Sahara Sand and then I layered a piece of You're a Peach Designer Series Paper.  For the three vertical strips in the sketch I cut pieces of Be Dazzling Paper which I have to say is so SO awesome.  My interpretation of the rectangle panel I made a bouquet of die cut flowers.  The detailed layers were all cut from the Snow White Velvet Paper and the under layers from Basic White.  I added a bit of ink to the Basic White flowers and leaves with Blending Brushes.  My ink colors are Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, and Early Espresso for the greeting.






2 comments: