Saturday, September 4, 2021

A Sketch for Stampin' Fancy Friday


I totally enjoy sketch challenges.  The sketched layouts help me visualize all kinds of possibilities and they take me out of my "go to" types of arrangements.  This sketch, designed by Jenn Frost a co-member of the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team, is a perfect example of me making a card in a completely new way.  I would never have created this on my own.  Now that I've crafted up a card using this layout I see all kinds of new variations.  I highly recommend trying a sketch challenge.



I made a crisp easy breezy late summer style card that features the Season's Blessings Bundle.  I did tell you in a previous post that I think this bundle is GREAT and I'll mention it again it's fantastic. Along with the Season's Blessings and used the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder to add some interest, texture, and visual depth.  For the greeting I reached to the Shaded Summer Stamp Set.  It's stamped with Evening Evergreen and the dark green thread underneath is leftovers from the Expressions in Color Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Each of the flowers have a Genial Gem in the center and the white iridescent sequins are also left over from the Expressions in Color Kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment