Sunday, August 29, 2021

Season's Blessings, A GREAT Stamp Set


It's been a few weeks since a Monday Montage Blog Hop, but we're back and ready to share our latest creations.  I'm going to show you a fancy fold card featuring the Season's Blessings Bundle. Have you not noticed this bundle?  It's on page 94 of the Annual Catalog and it's GREAT!  Seriously, take a closer look and see the versatility and beauty of these images and dies.


I have no idea what the name of this fold is, but I call it the "hokey pokey" card.  Hokey pokey you ask?  Yes, because the backside is in front, the right side is tucked in the left, there's such detail inside it could be in front--that's what it's all about.


I've used the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP to showcase the cool stamps from Season's Blessings. I also used a couple die sets for the greetings; I used the Tailored Tags and Tasteful Labels.  To that I've included the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Olive/Peacock Ribbon, Linen Thread, and Genial Gems.


The measurements for this card are:
1.  Cut a card base at 5 1/2" x 11"
2.  Score along the long edge at 1", 5 1/4", and 9 3/8"
3.  Fold on all the scoreline as shown in the picture above.


The belly band measurements are:
1.  Evergreen strip is 1 1/2" x 11"
2.  Cinnamon Cider is 1/2" x 11"


I used a Blending Brush to add Soft Succulent Ink to the Mint Macaron Timeworn Type embossed panel.


Thanks for hopping with us today.  Click next to visit with Julie Warnick or back to see what Cheryl Curtis has been stamping.

to Julie

to Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment