Friday, July 30, 2021

#TGIF327 Sweet as a Peach

Over at #TGIF327 our latest challenge is all about banner love.  I do love me a banner or garland.  I've made loads of them and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.  This little banner is perfectly suited for my card.



Since I am loving all the prints in the You're a Peach Designer Series Papers I thought I would cut a series of banners to string in a garland to create a dynamic background for my card.  Each banner is 1" wide and the bottom edge is punched with the Banners Builder, then I trimmed the top edge at 1 1/2".  A long piece of white twine strings the banners together and finishes with a loopy shoestring bow.


Now let's talk stamps and dies.  The star of this card is the spray of peachy toned flowers.  You'll find the You're a Peach Bundle is both charming and versatile.  I love how it's a stamp set with a peach theme, yet there are supporting images that give you the options to create many more looks.


Ink colors for this card include Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, and Evening Evergreen.  For the jewels in the flower centers I used a Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend to customize a few Basic Rhinestones.  My last touch was to flick Wink of Stella splatters to give a bit of shimmering texture.


Products Used
Sweet as a Peach Bundle
You're a Peach DSP
Cardstocks - Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White
Inks - Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen
Banner Builder Punch
Basic Rhinestones
Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend
Wink of Stella
White Twine
Stampin' Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment