Sunday, June 6, 2021

Creation Station Floral Frenzy


It's that fun time again -- we're having a Creation Station Blog Hop.  This month's theme is Floral Frenzy with a Color Mash Up.  We are to use any of the current Stampin' Up! In Colors and white.  I chose to focus on all five of the newest 2021-23 In Colors and the Expressions in Ink Suite.



While all my supplies were out I sat and created three "floral frenzy" cards.  My first two cards have Thick Basic White card bases and no other added layers.  I enjoy the simplicity, the lightness, and airy feel of a crisp white card.  This first card includes three of the geometric punch outs from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack.


I used the iridescent sequins from the Ephemera Pack to not only add a gorgeous pop of prettiness, but to also hold the gold geometric pieces in place.


For this card I added a Polished Pink die cut and a white embossed Stitched Rectangle along with more pieces from the Ephemera Pack. 


I am enjoying all the new In Colors and I like to use the Evening Evergreen in place of black.


This last card is based on Pale Papaya and has a layer of Polished Pink and Basic White.  The white layer has been embossed with the new Macrame 3D Folder.  Of all the new folders this one is my favorite.




It's been fun to have you here today.  Next up along the hop is one of my most favorite stampin' friends ever, the beautiful Julie Beltramo.  Be sure to hop through alll the blogs to get some great floral inspiration.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Elizabeth, these are wonderful. I love your colours and your use of the Ephemera details. Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 amazing cards, great job!!The colours are beautiful with this set! 🌺☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! This set is so great for incorporating all of the new In colors.Love your tip for adhering the gold shapes to the card and your use of the strips of stitched rectangle as a background piece--such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete