Friday, April 23, 2021

Dog or Cat? #TGIF313

For this week's challenge at #TGIF313 you get to pick dog or cat.  Or, you could even do both dog and cat.  For me it's going to be dog.  I am 100% a dog person.  I love dogs big and small.  I especially love miniature schnauzers.



Most of the look of this card comes from the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper.  The black and white text design as well as the friendly grey pooch are from two of the prints in that pack.  I fussy cut to dog and layered it with a die cut Calypso Coral heart and swoops of white twine.  The only bit of stamping for this card is the "sending lots of."  That came from the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set.  Then the word "happy" was cut using the Word Wishes Dies.  Pretty cute card don't you think?
 





No comments:

Post a Comment