Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge


Do you enjoy sketch challenges?  I do.  I like to interpret layouts and checking out how other paper crafters put their spin on the sketches.  The card map below is the latest challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  How would you bring this to life?  What would you create?


My take on this sketch started with some Petal Pink Ink which I added to my Thick Whisper White card base with a Blending Brush.  Next I die cut a circlular shape in place of the square in the lower left corner.  That to me is the anchor, or background element, to highlight the focal point.  To the circle I included Painted Poppies which I stamped on Ice Cream Corner DSP.  


For the greeting I inked up an image from the set You Are Amazing with Blackberry Bliss Ink.   For the finishing touches I wrapped the entire card with Snail Mail Twine and then tied a shoestring bow.  And last a few Opal Rounds tucked here and there.






No comments:

Post a Comment