Sunday, February 7, 2021

Monday Montage: Meet Finn


Look at this CUTE boy!  Let me introduce you to Finn, my first grand baby.  His full name is Finnley Tadashi Price and I love him so much.  His baby face is incredibly adorable so it had to be the star of my shutter card featured here in today's Monday Montage Blog Hop.


For this interactive style hand stamped beauty I inked up my Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set, chopped up a piece of Flower and Field DSP, and for a quick and easy cut of the strawberries I used the Strawberry Builder Punch.  If you're gonna get the stamps don't miss out on the punch because it's awesome!


Did you see the hearts on the strawberries made to look like seeds?  I love that touch.  When you get the pack of hearts in the January June Catalog you get both white and red.


Now the best thing is the surprise inside this card.  Wait for it...


Wait for it...

The shutters open to reveal the CUTEST baby EVER.

A "love" greeting cut from the Love You Always Rococo Rose Foil and another red heart complete the inside to say just what's in my mushy grandma heart.


I am happy you joined us for our 183rd installment of Monday Montage!  Your next stop is with the fantabulastic Melissa Stout.  She has some super amazing stampin' skills so get ready for the Stamp Doc.  Or, if you are like me and read a magazine or catalog from back to front your going to back click to Cheryl Curtis stamper extraordinaire.


to Melissa


to Cheryl


4 comments:

  1. félicitations et bienvenue au bébé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! Adorable baby and incredible card! Congratulations, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy! He definitely deserves center stage. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete