Friday, January 29, 2021

#TGIF301 Mad for Plaid

We have all gone mad for plaid at #TGIF301.  That's right, stamp whatever you want but be sure to include a little bit or whole lot of plaid pattern.



A long while back I bought the Best Plaid Builder Dies.  I hadn't opened the the pack and used the dies until just now!  What was I waiting for?  These are so cool and perfectly fit Sasha's "Mad for Plaid" TGIF Designer Take Over theme.


Here's a look at the dies.  Look closely and you'll see I cut two of the skinny stripes piece.



I felt my Best Builder Plaid background was a fitting way to showcase the gang of animal pals.  This image and the greeting comes from the From All of Us Stamp Set.  I used a bunch of Stampin' Blends to add both real and unreal colors to bring these critters to life.



2 comments: