Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Stampin' Through the Catalog: January Guest Designer


Good news ahead so keep reading.  I have the fabulous honor to be a Guest Designer with Stampin' Through the Catalog today!  

I was over the top thrilled when I received an email from Stampin' Through the Catalog in which they asked me to join them to stamp using the brand new You are Amazing Stamp Set.



Stamp sets filled with an array of typograhpy always catch my eye and become part of my stamp stash! The You Are Amazing Stamp Set is filled with great greetings in a combination of fresh and fashionable fonts.  With this stamp set I was inspired to create a ransom note style "happy birthday" card. Included in the You Are Amazing Stamp Set is a thought bubble image which I used to make a custom piece of background paper; for the lighter look I stamped off on scratch paper first. My ink colors include Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, and Pretty Peacock.




No comments:

Post a Comment