Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Cue the Sow it's Winter at Hand Stamped Sentiments


Hand Stamped Sentiments has a winter themed challenge for our first challenge of 2021.  So, cue the snow  it's winter at HSS.

This is a tricky challenge for me.  Why, you ask?  Because I am from San Jose California and we don't have snow or a winter that looks like the inspiration board below.  I can buy into snow scenes for Christmas, but once the holiday decor is put away winter is over.  


The main stamp set I've used for this card is Snowman Season.  Making a cameo roll for the "cue the" is Pattern Play.  Two sets of dies were used for this card.  Playful Alphabet Dies to cut the "snow" and Stitched Rectangles.

I love the white and Wink of Stella splatters and how they add to the Adhesive Backed Snowflakes.  I also think the pattern paper snow banks are pretty fun.  The "snow" and snowbank papers are from the Playing with Patterns DSP stack.





No comments:

Post a Comment