Saturday, December 12, 2020

Time Saving Tips for Christmas Cards


When needing a few more Christmas cards and time is short I CASE, copy and share. I believe the easiest and fastest project to copy is one of your own! That is just what I did for this no layer streamlined card. My second time saving tip is to use your current most favorite stamp set. Right now the Peace and Joy images are number one on my list of best holiday stamps. When crafting with stamps (and colors) you're passionate about I believe the artist in you is set free to stamp up a storm.


My card is one layer/cardbase of Thick Whisper White.  I used a sponge brayer to add color Magenta Madness to the bottom half and Seaside Spray to the top.  I love how the two colors blend in the middle.  I stamped the images with both my sponge colors as well as Misty Moonlight and Highland Heather.  To get the perfect color blending on the "peace" image I used a Stamparatus.  The last color of ink I used was Night of Navy for the "to you and yours."  Take a close look at the Basic Rhinestones--they're pink.  A quick touch of a Magenta Madness Stampin' Blend and the silver gems glow a bright pink!




No comments:

Post a Comment