Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Classic Winter Colors


Lately my go to holiday colors include pinks and turquoises! I know that's not the typical, but I am not very normal. I like things a tad funky. With that said I do also have a soft spot for classic winter colors. These three colors, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Misty Moonlight are featured in our latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.


I chose to make tags that incorporate the challenge colors. I found that the Trimming the Town Designer Series Papers fit the color challenge, and my stampin' mood, perfectly. I made three because lets be real here, if all the supplies are out and you've got a good design, then make multiples. I always need lots of tags at this time of year.


The tags are based with a Stitched Nesting Label in Crumb Cake, a favorite neutral of mine.  Then I layered a Trimming the Town DSP circle which I cut using the Stitched Shapes Dies.  The next set of dies I grabbed were the Joy Dies because I love how they layer and make a strong visual statement.


I tucked a couple Old Olive leaves behind the greeting which I punched with the Sprig Punch. Misty Moonlight In Color 2020-2022 Ribbon tops each tag and is tied off with threads pulled from Real Red Braided Linen Trim. My last little touch for each tag is a trio of red Wonderful Gems.





No comments:

Post a Comment