Sunday, November 1, 2020

The Great Outdoors Creation Station Blog Hop


Greetings and a warm welcome to everyone.  Since today is the first Sunday of the month it's time for a Creation Station Blog Hop.  This month's theme--The Great Outdoors.  There is a twist to this theme.  We were to create in a monochromatic color palette.  I came close to the monochromatic challenge with shades of green, but I took liberty to add some silver.  Once I added the silver a little bit of grey seemed to fit right in.


When I think of the great outdoors I always picture the vast expanse and wilderness of Alaska.  My image of the great outdoors also includes bears, moose, deer, and other furry animals.  With the holiday season quickly approaching I went with a deer theme to accentuate a printed gusseted cello bag.

For this hand crafted gift packaging I used stamps, dies, and printed paper from the Wonder of the Season Suite.  Playing an important back up role for this project is one of the Celebration Label Dies.  It makes for a classy and quick bag topper base.


Well it's been sweet having you stop by to check out our Great Outdoors Blog Hop.  Now it's time to click on over to Sara Levin to see what she has been stampin' up.  Enjoy and as always, "happy stampin'."



3 comments: