Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Christmas Gift Packaging


Hello stampers.  It's a new inspiration challenge time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Pick one of the photos in the collage or combine elements from any or all of the pictures to motivate your next stampin' project.  I chose the snowy trees and the green and white colors.


With two pieces of Tis the Season 6"x 6" DSP I wrapped a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box to start a festive look for this gift packaging. 

Tis the Season 6"x6" DSP

Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes

Then I used two Whisper White labels cut from the Celebration Labels Dies to create the combination handle-wrap carrier. With one of the dies from the Layering Circles set I cut the large hole in the handle.






1 comment:

  1. What an elegantly wrapped box! I like that you can hang it from a Christmas tree. So pretty! Thanks for being part of the HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete