Thursday, September 17, 2020

Two Stamp Sets for Stampin' Fancy Friday



September's Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge is to combine two stamp sets on one project.  So, I knew for sure I could take that challenge on.  

The great thing about a jam packed greeting stamp set is that it pairs easily with tons of imagery filled stamp sets.  I combined the Ornate Thanks with the All Things Fabulous Stamp Sets for the "two stamp" challenge.  I doubled down on this challenge and used a two-step stamp set to create a palette of fall floral, berry, and foliage elements rich with color and subtle with detail.


To showcase all the stamped flowers I grabbed an Early Espresso piece of cardstock for my base and a second Early Espresso embossed layer.  For the texture I used the Dainty Diamonds 3D Folder.  I enjoy the mix of the angular shapes of the folder with the Whisper White Stitched Nesting Die layer.


Let's talk about the colors of the flowers.  Most are stamped with two and three generations of stamping off.  I used Cinnamon Cider, Terracotta Tile, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Early Espresso on Whisper White Cardstock.  For the greeting I stamped on a strip of Terracotta Tile with Early Espresso.  To give the greeting a touch of distressed texture I pulled it back and forth over my bone folder several times.



No comments:

Post a Comment