Friday, September 11, 2020

Gettin' Sketchy With #TGIF281

How about a linear type sketch challenge for #TGIF281?  I said "sure thing" and got to stampin'.



To start mapping out my spin on this sketch I grabbed a piece of Snowflake Splendor pattern paper and cut the three focal layers.  I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut all three rectangles on my card.  For the largest rectangle I had to customize the size to fit so I ran the die through my new Stampin' Emboss and Cut Machine twice.  I love that trick and do it quite often.


Layered over the rectangle shapes I added a Gold Hoop decorated with elements from the Peace and Joy Bundle.  My ink colors include Coastal Cabana and Just Jade.  The word "peace" is cut from Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and it's layered on Whisper White.




No comments:

Post a Comment