Friday, August 28, 2020

#TGIF279 is in 3D


Get your glasses because #TGIF279 is going 3D this week.  That's right we are making cards with three dimensional touches.  I made a card in a box featuring the adorable Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.



There are lots of card in a box patterns out there, bu this one is my spin on a rectangular shape created with a 4.25" x 11" piece of cardstock.  (measurements below)


My color palette is inspired by the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper.  I felt the whimsy of the paper suited the gnomes perfectly.  I stamped all the images on Whisper White with Memento Black Ink and colored them with Stampin' Blends.












Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for the dimensions. Love your roof - wish Stampin Up had varying roofs with this set.

    ReplyDelete