Sunday, August 16, 2020

Good Morning Magnolia Monday Montage



Hello and welcome everyone to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  For this hop I am sharing a card that is pretty in shades of pink featuring the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set, the Magnolia Memory Dies, and the Ornate Borders Dies.


For the scallop lace background I cut strips of Whisper White Cardstock and colored them with an ombre of Stampin' Blends.  Once I had them all colored I cut them with one of the pieces from the Ornate Borders Dies.

For the flowers I layered lots of watercolor paint on Watercolor Paper before I cut the shape with a die from the Magnolia Memory Set.  The detail layer on top of the two flowers is Brass foil and I should say these flowers are gorgeous in real life.



It's been fun to have you hop by.  Next up is Melissa Stout, the Stamp Doc.  She is sure to impress you and so will Dani if you're working back.

Enjoy!

to Dani
to Melissa


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment