Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sweet Suites Stampin' Fancy Friday


This is a fantastic challenge for Stampin' Fancy Friday.  All you do is pick a new suite and create whatever suits your liking using products from the collection.  

My first suite from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog was the stunningly detailed Forever Greenery Suite.  All the gold touches are dreamy and luxurious when paired with the rich blend of colors, stamp imagery, fonts, ribbon combo pack, and the gorgeous die cuts.


Something as pretty as this needs attention and detailing on the inside of the card too.  Here's a look at the stamping for the inner panel.  My ink colors are Mossy Meadow, Pretty Peacock, and Pear Pizzazz.


I use the Rectangle Stitched Dies just about every time I sit down to stamp and create.  Lately I have enjoyed layering a panel of cardstock just inside the stitching line of a larger rectangle die cut. Here I used the second largest die to cut a panel of Very Vanilla.  Then I added a piece of Soft Seafoam to base the Granny Apple Green DSP from the Forever Greenery pack.

Let me chat about the gold details included on this card.  First, the Gold Hoop Embellishments.  I have gone through three packs since the start of the new caty!  They are incredible and have a super quality and sheen to them.  Take a close look and you'll see gold berries tucked here and there; those and the strip of gold at the bottom came from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Papers. Don't let me forget to mention that the entire pack of specialty papers is amazing.  Whether you use just bits and pieces from the pack or the larger statement pieces, these papers are a paper crafters dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment