Friday, May 8, 2020

#TGIF263 Springtime Impressions


This is a WAY COOL sketch challenge hosted by the fun and fabulous TGIF Design Team.  Be sure to see each of the team members spin on #TGIF263.



I pulled out the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set and the coordinating dies call Springtime Impressions to create my take on the latest sketch.  I grabbed colors I rarely use but love the soft breezy feel they have.  And what are these colors?  Gray Granite, Seaside Spray, Highland Heather, and Pear Pizzazz.  Are you wondering where the dragonfly comes from?  It's the butterfly from Springtime Impressions trimmed down to make a dragonfly.

When I was making this card I had every intention to use the butterfly.  When laying the elements all out the butterfly was just to over powering.  After I trimmed the butterfly down I liked how I could see more of the stamped florals.






No comments:

Post a Comment