Friday, April 24, 2020

#TGIF261 Use Your Words

This is a challenge I haven't seen before... "Use your words" to express, enhance, and embellish your cards.  Okay, I can do that because I love die cut words.  Join us at #TGIF261 and use your die cut words then link up with us.



I started with the die cut word "love" from the Well Written Dies which I cut a dozen from a piece of Sparkle Shimmer Paper.  My plan was to glue them on a piece of Whisper White, but I can never keep it simple and that scrap of Sparkle Paper from the die cuts was laying there begging to be used as a stencil.  So, I grabbed some ink pads and sponges and I created my own custom piece of background paper.  To complete my background paper I glued the Sparkle "love" die cuts to random sponged loves.




No comments:

Post a Comment