Sunday, January 5, 2020

Creation Station Resolution Solution



A welcoming hello to each of you passing through our hop today.  This month, being that it's the start to a new year, the Creation Station Design Team was challenged to make a project to keep our daily lives organized.  The spin was to keep it hand made in true Stampin' Up! style.  So, for this "Resolution Solution" Blog Hop I made myself a gorgeous notebook.


I love the simplicity organizing with composition books.  I pick them up at the Dollar Tree for a whoppin' buck and then cover them to make them all pretty and stylish.  For this notebook I took two sheets of the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper to create a folded cover reminiscent to a text book cover.


For the layers of details on the front and the dividing tabs I used to new sets of dies.  The Parisian Dies and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  Both sets are fabulous and a great addition to your stash.



With my fancy and beautiful handmade notebook I feel like I'm ready to keep track of ideas and notes.  Next up in our hop is the fabulously talented Martin Stone.  Let's go see what he has made with our "resolution solution" theme.  I know it's going to be great.


1 comment: