Friday, September 27, 2019

#TGIF231 Woven Heirlooms Goes Christmassy

caOur challenge is a bit different this week for #TGIF231.  We have been given the task to be inspired by page 12 of the Creativity is Calling Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog.



One of my most favorite samples in the entire catalog is the Pretty Peacock card with the rectangle frame and floral accent.  I have already cased that card once before and I find myself loving the look and color that I had to go for it a second time.  This time with a Christmas theme.


This card packs ton of texture and tone on tone patterns all in the awesome Pretty Peacock palette.  The Woven Heirlooms frame is embossed with the coordinating folder, but it looks a bit different because I glued the center of the frame back inside for an added layer.  Another layer that my be tricky to see is the stitched circle.  It too is in the same patterned paper.  I love all the gooey luxurious layers.  They seem so decadent like the holiday decor that decks our homes.







No comments:

Post a Comment