Sunday, September 8, 2019

Wish For it All


Welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop.  We are happy to have you join us.  Did you arrive from Dani's Thoughtful Corner?  Her projects are always fantastic and inspiring.  For this hop I thought I would share my spirited blue and purple birthday card.

Have you had the chance to look close at the Wish For It All Stamp Set and Doily Wishes Dies? This bundle is packed with all kinds of intricate images and elements that are SUPER versatile and delightfully decorative at the same time.


With Stampin' Write Markers I inked up the birthday cake and candles image.  This classic old school stampin' technique is probably one of my most favorite approaches to coloring.  The sparkling sapphire blue details are the Noble Peacock Foil Papers and the Noble Peacock Rhinestone Embellishments.  I love how they blend with Pacific Point and Blueberry Bushel cardstocks.

My favorite touch are the rectangle doily shapes at the top and bottom of the white Stitched Nesting Die panel.  Those were cut using the candles in the Doily Wishes Dies.  I simple snipped the wick and flame off to turn the candle shape into a plain rectangle.


Guess what?  You are heading over to see the Stamp Doc!  She has definitely got the cure for your stampin' needs.  Enjoy and have fun inking and stampin' up all things fabulous.

to Dani
to Melissa
Monday Montage Hoppers

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and the colors you chose. Great inspiration for this set!

    ReplyDelete