Sunday, July 28, 2019

Daisy Lane for Monday Montage



Welcome to our Monday Montage Blog Hop where you will see, learn, and be inspired by what we have been stampin'.  Who are we?  We are ten Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who enjoy creating with the awesome product line offered by SU!  I thought I would share my spunky Daisy Lane card for today's hop.  Scroll down to learn tips for putting this look together.


BACKGROUND:  Make a one of a kind watercolor background using the Pigment Sprinkles.  From the box of six colors I used the Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, and Daffodil Delight.  First I barely scattered the tiniest amount of each color on a piece of Watercolor Paper and then I spritzed the sprinkles with water.  I tipped the paper back and forth then up and down to mix and bleed the colors together.  Once dry, I couldn't wait so I plugged in my heat tool, I layered the piece onto Mango Melody and Basic Black.

DAISY:  For the daisy I stamped two each of the large and small flowers in Daffodil Delight on Whisper White.  Using the coordinating punches was a quick and super easy method to cut the flowers.  My next step was important to me to make the flower a tad bit more organic looking I used Stampin' Blends to make the color gradient for the center.  The Perennial Essence Floral Centers are the perfect finish for these daisies, so it was an obvious choice for me to include one.

FINISHING DETAILS:  To finish my card I used the Stitched Labels Dies and two more punches, the Leaf Punch and the Classic Label Punch.  What the photo doesn't pick up is that the "smile" greeting is embossed with the new Shimmering Black Embossing Powder.  It's a light touch of sparkle, just the right amount.


Thanks for stopping by for a look at what stampin' has been happening at my stamp table.  You are now heading over to Melissa's to see what she has designed for us to see.

to Dani
to Melissa

Monday Montage Hoppers

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the depth that flower has ... using blends is genius. And that background is fantastic. I need to invest in the sprinkles. I still have brusho but the colors here are awesome.

    ReplyDelete