Friday, May 24, 2019

#TGIF213 is Going for Gingham

This week's challenge at #TGIF213 is all about Gingham prints.  Are you going to join us?




This challenge features the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper, but truly any gingham pattern paper or stamp will fit.  For my spin on the challenge I went with the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper and layered it over Gingham Gala Designer Series Papers.



For my Baby Love card I went with a Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana, and Lemon Lime Twist color combination.  I like pairing the gingham paper with the Needle and Thread Stamp.  It kind of reminds me of seersucker and summer.  So, that was my inspiration for this card.  I packed this one with die cuts, ribbon, twine, rhinestones, and the matching Gingham Gala Sequins.



My second card was quick and simple.


I included a couple embellishments from the Occasions Catalog to pack this quick card with some punch.  From the How Sweet It Is Suite I used the Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8" Reversible Ribbon along with the Sweet Pins and Tags.  With Bermuda Bay Ink I stamped the greeting which is from the Incredible Like You Stamp Set.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment