Tuesday, May 21, 2019

HSS #315 Dream Chaser


Bold, bright, and vivacious describe the color mix for the latest challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  We are combining Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, and Melon Mambo.


Instead of bringing in white as a neutral to back the challenge colors I went for Basic Black and Silver Glimmer.  I love the look of "popping" colors off the page with the use of a black backdrop.   There is a feather image in the Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit was perfect for my card.  I stamped it in a falling pattern using Whisper White Ink.  Once the ink was dry I ran the stamped piece through the Subtle Embossing Folder.


Before attaching my die cut feathers to my background panel I splattered the entire piece with Clear Wink of Stella.  Speaking of die cut feathers I cut those with a piece from Chase Your Dreams.  To finish it all up I added a few Basic Rhinestones and Pool Party and Silver Bakers Twine.


No comments:

Post a Comment