Get ready for a technique challenge at #TGIF187. This one is "sponge worthy" and while it's a simple thought to ad a bit of sponging to a card, the possibilities for lots of looks is huge. Just add ink to a sponge or sponge brayer and away you can go.
Tips for making this "sponge worthy" card:
- Cut a 3.75" x 5" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use a sponge brayer to create an ombre of Lemon Lime and Melon Mambo ink.
- Add texture with the Swirls and Curls TIEF.
- Stamp greeting from Merry and Bright Stamp Set with Jet Black Stazon Ink on Whisper White then cut it out with the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp light bulb image from Merry and Bright with Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, and Bermuda Bay Inks then punch out with Christmas Bulb Builder Punch.
- Punch tops of bulbs from Silver Shimmer Paper.
- Tie a shoestring bow with Silver and White Baker's Twine.