Friday, November 9, 2018

#TGIF185

I LOVE this sketch challenge!  I think it's fun and a bit funky; it's a layout that I am sure to use again.    You should pop over to play along with #TGIF185.



I started with a Merry Merlot card base with a top fold.  For some reason top folds seem to be my preference lately.  Then I simply layered a piece of the Joyous Noel DSP and tied a shoestring bow of Silver and White Bakers' Twine around the card to match the sketch.  


This gorgeous greeting, from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set, is stamped in both Cajun Craze and Merry Merlot ink.  It is flanked with die cuts from the Dashing Deer Thinlits cut from White Velvet Paper, Copper Foil, and Cajun Craze cardstock.  Finishing details include one Snowflake Trinket and a couple Basic Rhinestones.



No comments:

Post a Comment