Sunday, November 4, 2018

Creation Station In All Things Give Thanks



I have a huge place in my heart for all the goodness that is heaped upon myself and my family. Our theme for this month's Creation Station Blog Hop is "In All Things Give Thanks."  I am grateful for all the many blessings, opportunities, friends, family, furry four legged friends, foods, finds, talents, and well everything.  Everyday I get to be wowed by how miraculous nature is as I work with all sorts of glorious flowers.  I work as an event designer at a high end European style florist.


I am thankful for real flowers most definitely, but flower themed stamp sets and papers bring me sweet happiness too.  The Share What You Love DSP is so SO stunning it seemed fitting for today's post.  A few DSP detail cut flowers arranged in a bouquet fills the focus of my card.  The Stitched Label gives the eye a place to rest and land on a thoughtful greeting from the Country Home Stamp Set.  A bit of Petal Pink & Silver Bakers Twine and Dazzling Diamonss Glitter, two embellishments I love and am thankful for, finish up my card.


Thank you for hopping with us today.  The lovely Sara Levin is hosting the next stop along our hop.  She is always stamping pretty things and gives such helpful tips.  I am thankful she is my friend :0)



Product List
Country Home Stamp Set | Stitched Labels Framelits | Share What You Love DSP
Pool Party Cardstock | Petal Pink Cardstock | Jet Black Stazon Ink
Petal Pink & Silver Bakers Twine | Dazzling Diamonds Glitter | Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always. I love this paper and I now see I need to practice my fussy cutting--you've made such a beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Elizabeth! Just an amazing card! Your job sounds like a lot of creative fun as well! xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Fabulous colors...I can see how our beautiful world was your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete