Friday, February 19, 2016

A Sketch That Was On My Mind

Last night I sat down and put together this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I had just a few leftover pieces and a watercolored background scrap that were just begging to be combined for a sweet early springtime card.
I had the Freshly Made Sketches challenge on my mind and knew it
would be the perfect fit for my last card of the night.  
 The laser cut flowers were remnants from the kit and the Itty Bitty Accent flowers were punched with scraps of the sheets of the laser cut flowers.  What was nice is that I just peeled and stuck them in place on my card.  The Watermelon Wonder greeting comes from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set.  At the bottom I added a piece of Sweet Li'l Things Washi Tape to finish the sketch challenge.


2 comments:

  1. What a treat to see one of your cards in the gallery at FMS this week! I love your watercolored background and the crocheted trim. Leave it to you to do amazing thing with scraps and leftovers, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty, Elizabeth!! I just love how you used these elements for this gorgeous card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete