That's right, I am in love with sketch challenges. I like them much more than color or inspiration challenges. Don't get me wrong I like those types of challenges, but sketches are my favorite. For today I am giving you a look at what I made after being inspired by the sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
For sketch challenges I always test myself. First, I study the sketch and ponder some ideas. Then, I shut my computer and create my card, which includes the sketch layout, from memory. Sometimes I am right on the money with the sketch; every now and again I am way out to dinner. For this one I think I am on the money!
Here is what I used:
1. Card base: 6" x 6" Soft Sky folded in half.
2. Sweet Sorbet DSP 2 7/8" x 5 7/8"panel.
3. Punch (3) Triangles from Sweet Sorbet DSP.
4. Ink See Ya Later image with Peach Parfait, Smokey Slate, Pool Party, & Summer Starfruit Stampin' Write Markers.
5. Crop image using the 2 /12" Circle Punch.
6. Layer punched focal image on a Peach Parfait Starburst Framelit & add to card with Dimensionals.
7. Add Basic Pearls.
8. Add wooden people pieces from the December Paper Pumpkin Kit.