Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Made Easy!

Hello and welcome to another fabulous Hand Stamped Sentiment's Sketch Challenge. This is a great sketch and with a layout ready to go in combination with the Everyday Occasions Card Kit I was done with this card in just a few minutes. I did add a few Basic Rhinestones which are not in the kit and I grabbed Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, and Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Markers to ink up my stamp and complete the challenge. Pop over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog and join us for a fun sketch.


3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I just wanted to say that I enjoy and Loki forward to seeing your creations everyday! Your talent is amazing! Many blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Are you & Julie going to Leadership?
    Blessings,
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete