Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Preview Day Four

I hope you will join me for the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013! Early Bird pricing ends this week so don't delay! Deb Currier has a fabulous project and FREE tutorial to share with you today during Preview Week. She is also offering blog candy!! Make sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary to see what it's all about!

I have a fun card to share with you today made with soft colors that transition perfectly from the summer season into fall. I designed this card for Convention, so you may have seen it on a display board. I started with Pistachio Pudding card stock and stamped it with the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge and Whisper White ink. Then I ran the card stock through the Big Shot and the Alphabet Press TIEF. Then I had fun adding two layers of Hearts a Flutter banners.
I used markers to do some "omit" stampin'. I love only using parts of stamps to get completely different looks. It's like having a HUGE gallery of images. I included Crisp Cantaloupe and Basic Grey along with the Pistachio Pudding marker and Calypso Coral Bakers Twine. I think it looks perfect twisting through the banners.

3 comments:

  1. Indeed a fun card, like the colours you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It has a soft look yet pop with layers of fun with all the embossing and banners! So imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the best banners! And the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete