I have said it before and it's this..."it's Tuesday and you know what that means, another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge." And what a cool challenge it is it's Fancy Folds. A cool fold that I like to pull out of my bag of tricks every now and again is what I call the card board box fold or the four fold.
Here is how simple it is:
1. Cut four squares any size. I used the Scallop Square Bigz Die.
2. Fold each square in half, open it up, and fold it in half the opposite direction.
3. Adhere the four squares together as shown in the photo below.
4. Fold the four halves inward and close as you would a card board box.
|Bottom view of how to adhere the four squares together.|
All supplies are from Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: More Merry Messages
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers, Whisper White Ink Pad
- Paper: Be of Good Cheer DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, & Very Vanilla Card Stock, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Accessories: Scallop Square Bigz Die, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle Punches, & Merry Minis Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter