Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Color Challege for Create with Connie and Mary

Today is a fun fun day over at Create with Connie and Mary.  As part of an INCREDIBLE PREVIEW WEEK for Create with Connie and Mary New Catalog Edition 2012 we are having a SCAVENGER HUNT.  The lucky winner who gets ALL THE ANSWERS RIGHT will win the blog candy for today!  You will have to go to Create with Connie and Mary though to find out how to join the fun!  
The Create with Connie and Mary New Catalog Edition 2012 is a FABULOUS Five week session which will feature items from
out amazing new catalog!

Right now we are having our early bird special so you can sign up for $24.95…that $5 off the regular subscription price of $29.95…30 FANTASTIC ideas that you can use ALL YEAR LONG with your new catalog!  You don’t want to miss it!  Check out the Create with Connie and Mary site for more information and to see which member of our design team is sharing an AMAZING project and offering BLOG CANDY!
All supplies are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps - From the Heart
Inks - Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake
Papers - Whisper White and Crumb Cake Card Stocks, World Spectacular DSP
Accessories - Vintage Faceted Buttons, Scallop Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Antique Brad, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. All your elements work perfectly together!! I love how you distress! I wish I was a little better at this style. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put the row of tickets across the card...and all the texture and elements you put in them. Your style reminds me a lot of Shelli's style! Love it! Great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the texture the distressing gives! What a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of shabby chic! I love your card! I got this stamp set and have been staring at it wondering what to do...your card has inspired me to get it out and give it a try. Great working with you on the Create team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - I love all your elements and distressing. Very clever to add a rhinestone in the middle of that button too - just adds to the sparkle! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your shabby style!! This card is so pretty and I LOVE that stamp. The details are perfect and I really like the rhinestone in the button. I have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete