Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween is Coming!

I totally get into making Halloween things.  I like making all sorts of things like cards and treats, or decorations perfect for the season.  I think it's because I like the colors and the fact that the shabbier, grubbier, and sparklier the better!


My card today was one I sent out in a swap. I used the Piece of Poison stamp set and the Trick of Treat Letterpress Plate.  Stay tuned for a quick and simple step by step tutorial using multiple embossing plates.  


I do have to share with you that this week at Create with Connie and Mary all of the projects are showcasing the Halloween products (my favorites) in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog.  There is a new project and tutorial each day.  It's not too late to join.


My project over at Create with Connie and Mary will post on Friday and it is WAY TOO COOL.  I used lots of things from the Holiday Mini.  It's all Halloween, it sparkles and shines, but you can only see it there so don't delay.

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

1 comment: