Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sharing Some Convention Pics

I thought I would share a few pictures from the Stampin' Up! Convention.  One day we headed out the the Riverton campus to see the Stampin' Up! facilities.  After we went to Thanksgiving Point for lunch and a little, well a lot, of shopping.  Then over to Dear Lizzie for a bit more, no a lot more, shopping and frozen yogurt.
The sets all over the Salt Palace Convention Center were super cool and fit the "Grow" theme.  Pictured with me is my sweet friend Kaylene who came all the way from Qatar and the one and only Julie B.

It is always fun to get an extra surprise gift.  Everybody got a full Simply Sent pack at one of the general sessions.  There were gifts all week--it was fabulously fun.  In this picture you see me with my friend Erin from Hollister.  In the bottom picture that is me again with my wonderful and amazing upline Tami.
It was a FANTASTIC convention with lots of laughs and inspiring stuff to see and learn.  I am looking forward to Leadership in San Antonio.
Happy craftin, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment