Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Argyle Makes a Statement

It's time to celebrate with a Sale-a-Bration!  The party of all stamp sales has begun.  My card today features one of the FREE exclusive stamp sets you can receive with a purchase of $50.  This one is called Sweet Summer and is easy to work with.  Everything I have made turns out cute.
For this card I started with the Nursery Suite DSP to add as a layer on my 4 1/4" square card.  The flowers were stamped on Whisper White using Black Staz On ink.  I did the "squeeze the ink pad lid" trick to have a bit of color to pick up with my blender pen.
All supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Sweet Summer, Short and Sweet stamp sets
Old Olive, Marina Mist, and Whisper White cardstocks
Black Staz On Ink, Old Olive, Marina Mist, and Baja Breeze Classic Inks
Mini Library Clips
3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle Punches

2 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card. Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you change your background picture on the blog? It looks so good. Like the card too!

    ReplyDelete