Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Paper Wreath

There were many who made wonderful comments about my wreath which was hung in our booth at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo.  I used two packages of Deck the Halls dsp to finish this wreath.  I think there are about 92 paper cones.  I quickly cut the cones using the Scallop Square die in my Big Shot.  The banner is made with Brushed Gold cardstock which I distressed big time.  Champagne Glass Glitter edges the banner which for me adds an amazing touch.  I am offering kits for the wreath which will include a FREE tutorial for $47 plus shipping (US only).  Or, you can attend a class to make the wreath on Thursday, December 9th at 6:00 p.m. 

PDF tutorial for sale - click here to view the post

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I saw this in a magazine with the wheat in between the cones and thought like you, I want to do this with SU product. I never followed through, but glad you did. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete