Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Haute Hues

I love working with analogous color combos and plum purples are some of my favorite colors. For this card I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for my layout. I also challenged myself and didn't use any designer series paper. I busted out a new stamp set and created with the For Everything set. If you look close I stamped with classic inks and blended/smudged them with Smooch Paint.


Supplies:
For Everything stamp set
Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant inks and cardstock
Oval Scallop Punch
Rich Razzleberry 1/8" ribbon
Perfect Plum Grosgrain 1/4" ribbon (retired)
Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Purple is, for some reason, often difficult for me to use - but I LOVE what you've made here. The colours and detail are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete