Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Twitter Scrapbook



So, I have been taking a four week online class called Everyone Can Write A Little. It is based on writing short blog entries on Twitter or Facebook. (Yes, I tweet). The class includes a page template that you use in Photoshop Elements or any other photo editing program. I thought I would take a plunge into the world of digital scrappin' as Stampin' Up! will shortly be releasing a digital product line. What I have enjoyed about the class is the combination of making a book and pages to mount your printed pages. I need an element of paper cratftin' and this has been a nice blend digital scrappin' and paper craftin'.  What you see here is a picture of the bound book and the title page. Each of the of the entry pages are printed on the computer and then mounted on a 6" x 6" piece of black cardstock. It's a cool book that I will keep adding quick pages until the book is bursting full. There is room for at least 30 blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment