Monday, October 27, 2008

Front & Inside Cover



While at the beach house I worked on an album made especially for the occasion. I have an HP Personal Photo Printer that is AWESOME! With that and a few supplies I went to work on the album while there at the beach. The photos above are of the front and the inside cover. I used the plastic page dividers from Stampin' Up! as well as the Hawaiian Papaya DSP, the Greatest Moments rub ons, and Loads of Letters chipboard. One thing I have also used throughout the book is the retired stamp set Stencil Alphabet. It is the perfect size and look for my book. I don't hold onto all of my retired stamp sets, but I do keep a few alphabets here and there. I definitely keep them for ongoing albums I am working on. Come back in a few days for a look at some of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment