Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Counting Down to October


Many of you know that our family spends the month of October at Capistrano Beach. I am getting the "I can't wait to leave" feeling. My mom bought this stamp set, Shellebrate, to make her Christmas cards this year as it is perfect for her style and her love for the beach. We spend the month hanging out on the beach and making lots of projects. Last year I made three garlands, lots of ornaments, and I made a complete 12 x 12 album. The plan this year is Christmas cards, more ornaments and garlands, and handmade beach albums.

For this card I used my Top Note die with my Big Shot. This die has been designed exclusively for Stampin' Up! I love it and use it all the time. My last touch to the card was (you guessed) Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment