Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There is always a first for everything!


Seeing spots is a good thing especially when they are stamped ink spots! This is my very first post. I hope you enjoy and visit often to see to new spots of ink. 

This card's focal point technique is what I call two-step watercoloring. In person the card is super gorgeous.

Do you want to learn more about how I achieved the look of the focal point? After my Technique Time stamp class held Friday, March 14th I'll post the exact process for this two-step watercolor technique.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up! they are:
  • Stamps - Essence of Love, Pretty Petals
  • Brush Markers - Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss
  • Vanilla Craft Ink
  • Cardstocks - Almost Amethyst, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss
  • Accessories - Twill Tape, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

2 comments:

  1. Liz
    Love your new blog! Awesome ideas as always! I got it from your SU! website but I want you to know that the link is wrong. When you click it on it has a "," instead of a "." Go to you site and click it on and you will see what I mean. You may want to correct it so that those on your SU!site can find your blog.
    Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you used Seeing Spots set.. That one I did own at one point and think it's still in a box somewhere! Glad to see you're still around 1000 posts later :)

    ReplyDelete